Lou Lou's Vintage Fair

0 comments

Ever since I arrived in Nottingham I have realised just how many events and opportunities are going on in this city at all times! I almost feel overwhelmed by the amount of things I wish to go to and see (particularly high on my list at the moment are the Nottingham Contemporary and the Nottingham Playhouse), but if I do miss an event, I try to convince myself that there will certainly not be shortage of fun or interesting things to do over the next three years.

One of such events was a vintage fair, hosted by Lou Lou's Vintage Fair, which I heard was being held at the Albert Hall in Nottingham last Sunday. I was unsure whether to go or not as I had a lot of work to do and reading to catch up on, but in the end I'm glad I did. I feel that they did a pretty good job at capturing the vintage atmosphere (they even had a live singer performing a few classics) and some of the stands were actually gorgeous. I especially liked the homeware and pottery sections, I kind of wish I had taken some of those flowery teacups back home with me!

Here are a few snaps I managed to take on the day:




















Post a Comment

Instagram

© thorns have roses | fashion, travel, lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.